Now available in Australia - The Mantus range of anchors.
The Mantus Anchor is the best setting anchor on the Market. It is a high performance anchor that is designed to set the first time, every time. The Mantus Anchor is designed to penetrate dense grassy bottoms and set with unparalleled holding power. When tested, The Mantus sets faster and deeper than any other tested anchor, including Rocna, Manson Supreme, Bulwagga, Fortress, Bruce, CQR and Danforth anchors.
Mantus is the best choice for your primary boat anchor. Not to mention, Mantus breaks down in order to store easily. Don’t compromise on your primary Anchor, use the best, use Mantus.
DIGS LIKE NO OTHER The Mantus Anchor is designed to penetrate dense grassy bottoms and set with unparalleled holding power. When tested, our anchors set faster and deeper than any other tested anchor, including Rocna, Manson Supreme, Bulwagga, Fortress, Bruce, CQR and Danforth anchors.
EASY TO STORE The Mantus anchor lineup simply has the best boat anchors available. Whether you are a long range cruiser, racing or going out for a day sail. The Mantus breaks down for easy storage, so you can store one or two as spares without taking up much needed boat space.
- Formed out of high quality steel plate. Contains no cast parts.
- Shank and shank boot are welded from top and bottom.
- Shank and roll bar are bolted to the fluke.
- ASTM certified steel bolts are oversized with a large margin to ensure safety.
- Although the shank is attached to the fluke with 4 bolts, a single bolt has sufficient strength to handle the maximum expected load on the anchor.
- Stainless Steel anchors are made of 316L Stainless and hand polished to a # 7 finish.
- In the mild steel version every part of the anchor system is hot-dipped galvanized for corrosion protection. (All shanks are HT Steel as of Dec 2013)
- Sharp-headed nose is precision machined to achieve the perfect chisel shape to achieve maximum penetrating power.