The Deckvest 5D has been ergonomically designed to fit comfortably and sit on the shoulders, keeping away from the neck and waist for full freedom of movement.
Includes everything sailors require for offshore sailing including sprayhood, red lifting strop, approved lifejacket light and award winning bladder illumination lights.
- High specification automatic inflating lifejacket harness
- Very light, comfortable design for use over long periods
- Compact and unobtrusive
- Pylon Light™ – high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light. 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
- Lume-On™ - Lifejacket bladder illumination lights included
- Deck safety harness with soft loop safety line attachment point
- Double crotch straps
- Sprayhood - to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
- Quick access emergency safety line cutter
- Toggle attachment point for Chest Pack - DW-PCC (170N only)
- Now available in 3 colours: Black, Pacific Blue, Tropic White
- Unique ‘Shoulder Fit System’ flexes and locates ensuring correct fit on shoulders every time
- New back adjustment – hidden and non snag for easy, simple adjustment
- Easily converts to ‘manual only’ firing head with a Manual Conversion Kit
- Through Life Support (TLS) Registration extends product warranty to 5 years
UML Pro Sensor inflator
This is a water sensitive activation system, that uses a compressed paper capsule which dissolves when wet, which then releases a spring to puncture the CO2 cylinder.
The cap is designed so that only water flowing upwards through the unit will cause it to activate. Water, spray and rain running down the jacket will not cause activation.
The Pro Sensor has two indicators that show the status of the CO2 cylinder and firing head.
CO2 Cylinder - 33g
CO2 Cylinder - 60g
Weight - 1600g
The Deckvest 5D is approved to the following international standards:
• CE Approved
• ISO 12402-3 Lifejacket (170N)
• ISO12402-2 (275N)
• ISO 12401 Deck Harness