- 2-Hook Elastic (2 hooks, 2M elasticised)
Spinlock has designed these compact safety lines for performance sailing, making them as light as possible so you can move safely about the boat with ease.
The Spinlock range of Safety Lines / Tethers satisfies Yachting Australia Special
Regulations Part 1 Section 5.02, and are ISO12401 approved (accepted equivalent to
AS2227) and are available with a snap hook at each end. This product (DW-STR/03) also satisfies 5.02.0 30% rule when purchased in the correct quantity.
- Fabric: 5/8" (16mm) line; dry-coated to prevent water absorption.
- Closures: Spinlock unique FEA-lightened clip that has an easy clip-in/clip-out action for quick movement, full strength, cow hitch (luggage tag) attachment to your harness to minimize weight while providing the safest of attachment methods.
- Other: Overload indicator (standard on all tethers) clearly indicating that a load of over 1,100lbs (500kg) has been applied to the tether; when the overload indicator is tripped, the tether should be replaced immediately.
- New ultra compact line version
- Unique FEA-lightened clips;easy action, full strength
- Full strength compact 16mm line 28% lighter than the 25mm standard
- Dry-Coated to prevent water absorption and reduce weight gain
- Overload indicator displays when the load has exceeded 500kgs to show the line needs replacing
- Weight 0.3kg
- CE Approved
- EN1095 Approved
- ISO12401 Approved