As one of Dubarry's famous range of sailing boots, Crosshaven is uniquely designed to have minimal seam to reduce wear in critical areas. High performance gaitered offshore sailing boot. Thermally insulated with ExtraFit™ features. These waterproof boots, tehy have a reinforced toe and heel using D-chassis system to add extra support and protection. These boots offer sailors the optimal performance when braced by the elements at sea. The non slip sole will ensure your feet stay on deck. Add to your performance kit with Dubarry waterproof jacket for men.
- Upper consists of a uniquely designed leather vamp and counter with minimal seams to reduce wear in the critical areas
- Reinforced toe and heel parts using the D-Chassis system; a moulded RPU frame that minimizes heel pronation by adding extra support protection and control
- Gaiter section of the boot is made with a lightweight high abrasion water repellant fabric with an adjustable draw-cord collar that secures foul weather gear and prevents wash back
- Gaiter section also houses a drainage mesh at the bottom of the leg for optimal water release
- Signature Dubarry double bands are applied to the gaiter using a high reflective fabric for maximum visibility
- Exterior branding on the gaiter is a canvas label with embroidery to tie into Dubarry’s heritage collection
- Inner leg of the boot is constructed with Cordura® and Dubarry DryFast-DrySoft™ leathers
- The lining is a GORE-TEX® 350g Duratherm high insulated membrane together with thermally lined insole, providing the boot with full insulation
- Leather finger pulls to assist in pulling on the boot
- Dubarry award winning NonSlip- NonMarking™ durable PU/rubber injection moulded outsole
Please note UK sizing.