DUBARRY CROSSHAVEN SAILING BOOTS
DUBARRY CROSSHAVEN SAILING BOOTS
- Trusted By over 4500 Sailors Australia-Wide
- Easy-Quick & Returns & Exchanges
- Free shipping on orders over $200
As one of Dubarry's famous range of sailing boots, Crosshaven is uniquely designed to have minimal seam to reduce wear in critical areas. High performance gaitered offshore sailing boot. Thermally insulated with ExtraFit™ features. These waterproof boots, tehy have a reinforced toe and heel using D-chassis system to add extra support and protection. These boots offer sailors the optimal performance when braced by the elements at sea. The non slip sole will ensure your feet stay on deck. Add to your performance kit with Dubarry waterproof jacket for men.
- Upper consists of a uniquely designed leather vamp and counter with minimal seams to reduce wear in the critical areas
- Reinforced toe and heel parts using the D-Chassis system; a moulded RPU frame that minimizes heel pronation by adding extra support protection and control
- Gaiter section of the boot is made with a lightweight high abrasion water repellant fabric with an adjustable draw-cord collar that secures foul weather gear and prevents wash back
- Gaiter section also houses a drainage mesh at the bottom of the leg for optimal water release
- Signature Dubarry double bands are applied to the gaiter using a high reflective fabric for maximum visibility
- Exterior branding on the gaiter is a canvas label with embroidery to tie into Dubarry’s heritage collection
- Inner leg of the boot is constructed with Cordura® and Dubarry DryFast-DrySoft™ leathers
- The lining is a GORE-TEX® 350g Duratherm high insulated membrane together with thermally lined insole, providing the boot with full insulation
- Leather finger pulls to assist in pulling on the boot
- Dubarry award winning NonSlip- NonMarking™ durable PU/rubber injection moulded outsole
Commonly Asked Questions
We offer Free Shipping on Australian orders when you spend $200 or more, which are sent via Australia Post "Parcel Post" satchels.
Orders under $200 will have a $15 flat rate shipping fee.
Currently we do not ship outside of Australia
When you shop with Ross & Whitcroft, you enjoy confidence – the confidence of knowing that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it. Please email us at email@example.com within 7 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems. Returns must be within 30 days with proof of purchase and at your cost, we will provide an exchange, refund or repair within the guidelines outlined below. Return the item/s once you have received a Returns Authority Approval No, and send it to:173 West Fyans St, Newtown Vic 3220
All products must be returned in their ORIGINAL condition with all packaging and tags in brand new condition. If any product is marked or in ANY WAY soiled we will not accept the return. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit we therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Ross & Whitcroft will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit.
Looking for the correct size?
Click Here to See Our Size Guides.