Dubarry Hobart Boot
Dubarry Hobart Boot
- Trusted By over 4500 Sailors Australia-Wide
- Easy-Quick & Returns & Exchanges
- Free shipping on orders over $200
• Waterproof and breathable
• EVA low profile midsole for maximum underfoot comfort and shock absorbency
• Award-winning NonSlip-NonMarking™ rubber outsole with unique water dispersion channel system that prevents aquaplaning
• Dubarry D-Chassis™ system offers extra support, protection and control for the heel with an overlay on the toe for structure and durability
• Lycra® collar for secure fit and ease of entry for wider calves
• Synthetic mesh and Lycra® upper with an anti-odour, anti-microbial finish that is quick drying and breathable
• Removable cushioned footbed for underfoot comfort
• Subtle Dubarry Aquatech branding
• Dubarry’s unique finger pull tape incorporates our distinctive port and starboard flash detail
Commonly Asked Questions
We offer Free Shipping on Australian orders when you spend $200 or more, which are sent via Australia Post "Parcel Post" satchels.
Orders under $200 will have a $15 flat rate shipping fee.
Currently we do not ship outside of Australia
When you shop with Ross & Whitcroft, you enjoy confidence – the confidence of knowing that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems. Returns must be within 30 days with proof of purchase and at your cost, we will provide an exchange, refund or repair within the guidelines outlined below. Return the item/s once you have received a Returns Authority Approval No, and send it to:173 West Fyans St, Newtown Vic 3220
All products must be returned in their ORIGINAL condition with all packaging and tags in brand new condition. If any product is marked or in ANY WAY soiled we will not accept the return. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit we therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Ross & Whitcroft will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit.
Looking for the correct size?
Click Here to See Our Size Guides.